Terms and Conditions
- Trials should be booked no more than 3-6 months in advance.
- Trials must take place Mon – Fri between 10am – 2pm in term time only.
- Please allow 2 hours for one service and 4 hours for two services.
- Please send me your ideas or Pinterest boards in advance so I am prepared for your look.
- We can discuss ideas and concerns via Zoom chat or a phone call beforehand.
- You can bring 1 friend or family member to your trial.
- Please inform me of any skin irritations or conditions before the trial.
- Please wash your hair the night before your trial and pop some medium hold mousse in before you blow dry.
- A great idea is to bring whatever accessories you will wear on the day i.e veil, tiara, hair decorations etc. Once you are completely satisfied, photographs will be taken for documentation. A make up sheet will be filled in with all products used and you will be advised of lippy shade for touch ups on the day.
- Individual lashes are included in both the trial and on the day at no extra cost. This will allow you to see how comfortable they are, not to mention beautiful!
- Finally, I will devise a timetable which will be emailed to you 7 days after the trial. Please make everyone aware of the timings and importance of this. I can’t make up time and would not want you to be delayed.
On the Big Day
- A timetable will be created to allow the day to run smoothly and as such, it is the Bride’s responsibility to ensure members of the Bridal Party are familiar with the timetable and are present at their allotted time.
- I am not responsible for the schedule running over, due to guests not being available at their appointment time.
- Lastly, I cannot wait to be part of making you look and feel beautiful on your special day!
- I will require a £100 booking fee retainer via bank transfer to secure your date. Please use your name as the reference.
- This will be deducted from your final balance.
- This is non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
- There will be a 7 day cooling-off period after paying the £100 booking fee after which time the deposit is non-refundable.
- Once the final deposit has been paid, any cancellation in bridal numbers will result in the deposit being lost.
- You will be invited to pay 50% deposit 7 days after a successful trial.
- The full and final balance should be paid 28 days before the Wedding.
- An invoice for this will be sent in advance.
- Any parking fees, congestion charges must be paid for and organised by the client.
- Depending on bridal numbers, an assistant may be required. This will be an additional £50.
- Travel is charged at 45p per mile, return.
- If the travel time exceeds 2hours, overnight accommodation will need to be provided.
- For weddings abroad travel from my home, flights and overnight accommodation will be booked and paid for by the client.
- There is a £30 surcharge for Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- I will be there on the day come rain or shine but in the unlikely event that I am unable to attend due to sickness or injury I will endeavour to book another Artist.
- I will provide the new Artist with trial photos, instructions and make up notes/products used.
- All monies paid will be transferred to the new Artist.
- In the event of a cancellation a full refund will be given.
- If the client cancels 12 weeks before the wedding date, there will be no refund given.
- Cancellations must be done in writing via email.
- I reserve the right to cancel the booking if the behaviour of the Client is deemed inappropriate. In these cases any payments already made are non-refundable.
- In light of the recent pandemic, any cancellations relating to this shall be transferred to your new date. If I am unable to accommodate, I will endeavour to pass this on to another team member or offer a refund where appropriate.
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 7 days.
Photography and Social Media
- I will take images as I work on the trial and sometimes short videos as a reminder of the look we want to achieve. These will not be shared on social media until after the wedding date.
- I can send these to you after the trial.
- I will take quick images on the day of the wedding which I will share with you and it allows me to look at the final vision to perfect the look.
- I may use images for social media and advertising purposes after the wedding.
- I will endeavour to seek approval before posting.
Alexis Anstey will endeavour to take your privacy seriously and is fully GDPR compliant. You have provided Alexis Anstey with your contact details so that she can correspond with you about your wedding hair or makeup as agreed. Alexis Anstey will only use your personal information to administer your booking and to provide the services you have requested from Alexis Anstey. Alexis Anstey will not pass on or sell your details to any other organisation.